DataBlend, a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows, is looking for a hands-on, high-energy, relationship builder to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. The position will be an individual contributor with the opportunity to craft a Customer Success program from the ground up. If you want to join a start-up with proven product market fit and are ready to roll-up your sleeves both to help our customers gain maximum value from our solution and Datablend grow our revenue, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Initially, reporting directly to the CEO and President, the Customer Success Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Becoming the trusted partner for our customers on the use of our solution and product functionality.
- Ensuring maximum value (ROI) is derived from our solution by each customer to drive high renewal rates and strong references.
- Establishing the proper cadence with customers to maintain an understanding of their needs and fintech stack.
- Developing material (quarterly release notes, training material, lunch and learns, customer newsletter, etc.) to keep customers informed of full capabilities of solution.
- Preparing renewal orders and collecting requirements for statements of work, as required.
- Expanding use of solution and services within customer base.
- Working with finance team on billing.
- Creating customer appreciation programs.
- Scheduling consulting calls and meetings for follow up after services are performed, including project completion reviews.
- Identifying customers to engage in and conduct case-studies.
- Working with VP of Product to communicate customer needs.
- Updating CRM (Hubspot) with notes from calls, action items, and latest contact information.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in SaaS space
- Familiarity with accounting and finance SaaS software (e.g. ERP, budgeting and planning
- Track record of working in a customer facing role
- Strong technical aptitude
- Data, metric-driven
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical
Dependent on experience but will include Base + Bonus + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their technical skills to the company via email at email@example.com